Alpinestars Youth Tech 7S LE Magneto Boots Black Red White Grey 2015017 1329
Featuring a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance the Tech 7s has been specifically developed for youth or smaller framed riders. With class-leading protection, innovative performance features such as pivot system to movement and flexibility the Tech 7s is built to withstand the toughest of terrains.
– Tech 7S is specifically designed and sized for junior and /or smaller framed riders.
– PU-reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water-resistance and weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit and is easy to maintain and clean.
– Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for excellent levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
– Medial facing side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
– One-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves boot’s streamlining.
– Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support.
– Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support.
– Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
– Compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning, and feel. The sole is replaceable.
– Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
– Removable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.
– Textile mesh with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
– Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminum bridge closures for durability and weight-
saving. Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved
riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
– The Tech 7s boot is certified to EN 13634:2010.
Kinder Laarzen Stiefel Bottes Enfant