6D Helmets ATR-2 Merge Helmet Flo Yellow Grey Black
Introducing the next level in brain protection. The 6D ATR-2 is the most advanced energy management device ever manufactured for off-road motorcycle competition or recreational riding. Infused with the exceptional DNA of the original ODS technology, but evolved to a whole new level with high-tech materials and design influenced by 6D’s work inside the NFL’s Head Health Challenge III competition.
A helmet with in a helmet, the ATR-2 with advanced ODS is evolved to provide improved performance in both linear and angular acceleration mitigation, and is also easily rebuildable for a potentially longer service life. This improves rider safety and saves the consumer money.
Rebuildable Advanced ODS System:
– Replaceable inner EPS liner.
– Multi-Impact outer EPP liner.
– Progressive EPP Damping Towers.
– Low-friction disks.
– Isolation dampers.
– Increased ODS Displacement Travel (+30%).
– Improved Linear and Angular acceleration mitigation.
– Optimized light weight Tri-Composite Shell.
– Cervical protection zone at the lower rear shell area.
– Brow rib increases shell integrity above the eyeport.
– Clavicle cut-away.
– 9 intake ports and 6 exhaust ports work in unison with the Air Gap Ventilation System.
– Removable, washable comfort liner features Genuine Dri-Lex anti-bacterial fabric.
– Emergency Quick-Release Cheek Pads.
– PU-over molded EPP lined chin bar includes 6D’s exclusive sternum pad.
– Goggle band integrated shell recess at the eyeport area improves goggle fit and seal.
– Shear-away visor screws.
– Nose guard provides improved roost protection.
– Titanium D-rings.
– Lighter overall weight.
– Exceeds ECE, standards.
Gloss Paint Finish
For proper fit and size measure the circumference of your head 3cm above your eyebrows and around the largest portion of the back of your head.
53 – 54 cm — X-Small
55 – 56 cm — Small
57 – 58 cm — Medium
58 – 59 cm — Large
60 – 61 cm — X-Large
62 – 63 cm — XX-Large
Crosshelm Casque Cross Enduro Motocross Helm